FINANCE/ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DIRECTOR
Community Mental Health Authority has a full time opportunity in Board Administration department for Finance/Administrative Services Director.
The successful candidate:
• Prepares budgets for all programs
• Responsible for all journal entries into the Great Plains
• Coordinates all activity in the General Ledger including
Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and
• Prepares and submits financial reports to the CMHA Board
of Directors on a monthly basis.
• Responsible for all financial reporting requirements,
to include grant and special revenue reporting.
• Develops costs of services.
• Monitors cash balance.
• Assists financial and compliance auditors.
• Writes policies and procedures related to Finance.
• Supervises all Finance/Administration Services Staff.
• Responsible for the recording of purchases, protection and
disposal of the Agency’s Fixed Assets.
• Manages the retention schedule.
• Maintenance of accounting software to include Great Plains, PaperSave and Greenshades.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or closely related field is required. Two years of Financial Management experience in closely related field and supervisor experience preferred. A full job description is available from the Human Resources office.
Deadline: Tuesday, September 4th, 2018
Adult Case Management
A full-time (1.0FTE) position is open in the Clinical Services Department to provide case management services to individuals with serious mental illness and/or co-occurring disorders. Responsibilities include developing treatment plans using the person centered process, providing case management/supports coordination, and making appropriate referrals. Participation in the delivery of emergency services (daytime and evening) is required.
The successful candidate shall possess a Bachelors Degree in Social Work with State of Michigan licensure as a Bachelor’s Social Worker (LBSW) or Limited Licensed Bachelor’s Social Worker (LLBSW). A current driver’s license and access to an insured vehicle is required. Experience working with adults with mental illness and/or co-occurring disorders is preferred. A complete job description is available through the Human Resources Office.
Deadline: 12:00 PM – August 6, 2018 or until filled*
DIRECT CARE STAFF
Community Mental Health has full time opportunities in our residential program to provide direct care to individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and/or mental illness. No experience necessary-we provide training for our team. Wages start at $11.45 per hour!
INTAKE CLINICIAN/OP THERAPIST
A full time opportunity exists in the Clinical Services Department to work with individuals with serious mental illness, serious emotional disturbance, intellectual/ developmental disorders and/or co-occurring disorders. Responsibilities include completing initial clinical assessments to determine eligibility for ongoing specialty mental health services, developing individual plans of service, providing individual, group or family therapy, monitoring ongoing progress towards recovery, and coordinating care with other providers. Participation in the delivery of emergency services (daytime and evening) is required. The successful candidate shall possess a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or another Human Services Field. Licensure within scope of practice (LLMSW, LMSW, LLPC, LPC, TLLP, LLP) in the State of Michigan is required.
Youth Peer Support Specialist
A part time (.5 fte) position for a Youth Peer Support Specialist to work up to 20 hours per week has opened in the Clinical Services Outpatient Department at Community Mental Health. Youth Peer Support Specialists provide individuals with opportunities to learn and share; to assist in developing coping strategies; to assist individuals toward more active involvement; to build or enhance self-esteem and self-confidence. Youth Peer Support Specialists provides these activities on their own with a consumer or in a group. This would include:
- Supporting youth empowerment & assisting youth in developing skills to improve their overall functioning and quality of life.
- Establishing supportive, motivational relationships with youth and families, ensuring an atmosphere of safety, security, and responsible trauma-informed care.
- Functioning as an active member of the youth’s treatment team, participating in team and planning meetings and working on goals identified mutually with the youth as outlined in the individualized plan of service.
- Working collaboratively with others involved in delivering care.
- Participating in regular supervision provided by a child mental health professional.
- Ensuring that documentation within the agency Electronic Medical Record is timely and accurate.
Youth Peer Support Specialists must have lived experiences navigating behavioral health systems and must participate in and complete the approved MDHHS training curriculum.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Young adult, ages 18-26, with lived experience who received mental health services as a youth.
- Willing and able to self-identify as a person who has or is receiving behavioral health services and is prepared to use that experience in helping others.
- Experience receiving services as a youth in complex, child serving systems preferred. (behavioral health, child welfare, juvenile justice, special education, etc.
- Successful completion of pre-employment testing to include back, physical and criminal background check.
Application Deadline: 12:00 PM – July 16, 2018 or until filled
Did you know……?
Community Mental Health offers a regionally competitive wage and a tremendous benefit package that includes a defined benefit pension plan, 401a money purchase plan, DROP plan participation, health, dental and life insurance, and a generous paid time off package!
Come join our team today!
Application for Employment – printable PDF
Community Mental Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Gogebic Community Mental Health Authority is EOE and ADA Compliant
Contact Human Resources for more information: Hope Tarnaski, firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job description is available from the Human Resources office.
Interested Individuals should submit an application and/or letter of interest to:
- Gogebic Community Mental Health Authority
- ATTN: Human Resources Coordinator
- 103 West U.S. 2
- Wakefield, MI 49968