- This event has passed.
Open Interviews – RTS Staff
July 11, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join Our Team!
Community Mental Health has full-time (37.5hrs) and part time (24hrs)opportunities in our residential program due to recent staff promotions and expansion of our program. Candidates will provide direct care to individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and/or mental illness. Starting wage is $11.45 per hour (.25/hr and .50/hr differential for 2nd and 3rd shift) with defined increases, a defined work schedule and a tremendous full-time benefit package to include:
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan through the Gogebic County Employee’s Retirement System
- 401a Money Purchase Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Paid Time Off accrued at 6.5+ hrs for ever 80 hrs worked
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Cafeteria 125 Plan
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 12 Recognized Holidays at a pay rate of 2.5x
- Part-Time Employees are eligible for all full-time benefits with the exception of health/dental insurance
We invite you to learn more about this opportunity at an open interview event to be held on 7/11/18 from noon – 6pm and 7/12/18 from 6am—noon, at the Community Mental Health office located at 103 W. US2 in Wakefield. Applications can be completed on our website prior to or during the event.