- This event has passed.
May 31, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Join Our Team! – Open Interviews
5/31/22 – 8am-6pm
Community Mental Health has full-time and part-time opportunities in our residential program. Candidates will provide direct care to individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and/or mental illness. Starting wage is $17.61 per hour (.25/hr and .50hr differential for 2nd and 3rd shift) with defined increases, and defined work schedule and a tremendous full-time benefit package to include:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan through Gogebic County Employee’s Retirement System
- 401a Money Purchase Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Paid Time Off accrued at 6.5+ hrs for ever 80 hrs worked
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 12 Recognized Holidays at a pay rate of 2.5x
We invite you to learn more about this opportunity at an open interview event to be held on 5/31/22 from 8am – 6pm at the Community Mental Health office located at 103 W. US2 in Wakefield. Applications can be completed on our website prior to or during the event.